Thoughts from the mind of a 15 year old Freshman in High School

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mood Swings

I find myself, like most teenagers, going through some pretty serious mood swings. Different things make me happy everyday and different things make me frustrated and extremely irritable. Our school uses a block schedule. So when I have a series of my favorite classes in a row, it seems to be that I am always nicer to people. But if I'm having a great day and then I have a really hard sports practice, I may start to bawl. I am deeply sorry for my mother seeing that she is the one to whom I relieve all of my stress to. I can blow up at her or I can cry on her shoulder. She helps me through a lot, but these mood swings have to stop! They are throwing me out of whack. I'll be super happy for an hour and a half and then break down with sadness. It's a terrible price to pay and I want to STOP! I want to get through these next few years and be rid of these intense emotions. Oh puberty, PLEASE end soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has mood swings, even grown ups, although in High School it always seems much worse. Just concentrate on the good things you have going on: your health, your sports, your family, etc. Just remember, if you slow down, think positive, and breathe, everything always looks better in the morning!