Thoughts from the mind of a 15 year old Freshman in High School

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Clothing sizes

During junior high and high school, the size of your clothes seem to grow larger. I have always been known as a small girl and my drastic size changes is pretty dramatic. "We are growing ladies and this is supposed to happen to us. " These claims don't sooth my stress. Every day I tell myself I do not want to look like the stupid models in magazines and on TV shows. They have been airbrushed so many times that they don't even resemble their normal selves. Did you know that if Barbie was a real person, she would be so enormously unhealthy she couldn't possibly live. I do have to remind myself that I am a normal human being. I feel like I need to remind some other people that there is no need for them to starve themselves to get attention. Besides the fact, guys don't exactly like girls that are stick skinny. Guys on the other hand . . . well I'll talk about that area of confusion on another day.


No comments: