Thoughts from the mind of a 15 year old Freshman in High School

Thursday, May 22, 2008

School's out!!!!

Can you beleive it? The year has just flown by. Not that I'm unhappy or anything. We have graduated from middle school and can move onto bigger and better things. Come on! We have a name now. We are freshmen! No more numbers. High school teens are so much more mature and so much less mature at the same time. I'm not quite sure about the specific perks yet but I'll worry about that when school starts again. My summer is getting off to a great start! It has only been about six hours since school let out and I am in a beautiful resteraunt in palm beach gardens. It is far, far away from my home. I am ready for sleeping in, drinking summer smoothies, wearing super short shorts (just kidding dad), and meeting super cute beach boys (not so kidding). See you there!

No comments: